As you may know, we recently unveiled our Indiana-exclusive Certified Mitsubishi Training Center at our headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our relationship with Mitsubishi Electric goes back for over a decade. Through those years, we have learned just how important continuous education is to both our sales engineers and our clients. Our goal is to never just sell you a product, but to train you on it, so that you can be sure it’s working to it’s full potential.
See for yourself
The best aspect of our Training Center is that even though we have assigned classes, we will always custom build a class depending on your team’s needs. From software to product installation to operating, we can cover nearly every aspect of a Mitsubishi product within our classroom walls.
Benefits of our Mitsubishi Training Center:
- Training on PLCs, motion, HMI, robotics, VFD, software and more
- Small class sizes (no more than 20 people)
- One-on-one training time with our sales engineers and Mitsubishi experts
- Future custom courses for other vendors: Rethink Robotics, Festo, etc.
- Catered hot lunch served buffet style
- Convenient location: I-69 and I-465 easy access