Allied Automation PPE and Sanitation Procedures:
Please see the steps that Allied Automation is taking in order to better accommodate your PPE requirements as our Representatives begin making appointments with your team throughout the Rolling Open Of Manufacturing.
If you have any additional requirements or considerations for your facility, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
PPE PROCEEDURE FOR ALL ALLIED AUTOMATION REPRESENTATIVES AND ENGINEERS TRAVELING TO CUSTOMER FACILITIES THROUGHOUT
- Self-Screen before leaving home: Take your Temperature to ensure you aren’t running a fever or showing signs of Influenza-Like-Illnesses
- Report any screening-irregularities to management and reschedule appointments as needed
- Prior to entering facilities, sanitize your hands and any Tools/PPE As needed
- Observe Social Distancing Rules of 6’ whenever possible, avoid shaking hands, avoid touching your face
- Wear a facial barrier or mask whenever on site
- Wear gloves when interacting with or manipulating machines, equipment, or surfaces at the facility
- Sanitize or wash your hands often while on site
- Sanitize after concluding the on site visit.
- Clean/Sanitize clothing and PPE after returning home