UR eSeries Core 101
This 2-day course is intended to familiarize attendees with the Universal Robots products and software interface. The course covers the concepts for the operation and programming of the robot. This includes all the setup, best-practices for programming, and set-up of logic to enable the robot to utilize different inputs or program states. The course centers around hands-on lab exercises where attendees learn to program the robot, navigate through Polyscope, and work through common robot applications.
Course Attendees will learn to:
- Setup a robot
- Operate robot in a safe way
- Make programs to mimic most manufacturing applications: Pick and Place, Palletize, High-accuracy placement, dispensing, Machine tending, and others.
- Create and Manage program files
- Connect and utilize I/O signals
- Read and modify programs
- Perform troubleshooting
Completion of the Universal Robots Online Academy
Training Class Cost: $1,000 / student
Terms and Conditions for AAI Indianapolis Training Center:
• Payment must be secured by credit card or purchase order before enrollment can be confirmed.
• Registration may be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
> 3 weeks = no charge
< 3 weeks = 25% of tuition fee
< 2 weeks = 50% of tuition fee
“No shows” = full price
• It is strongly suggested that you only make “refundable” travel & lodging arrangements.
• Allied Automation reserves the right to alter course schedules, content, limit class size, reschedule, discontinue, or cancel courses.