Gain a Rapid and accurate handling of injection molds for prototyping and short-run manufacturing with collaborative robots
For added connectivity and flexibility, Euromap 67 (including the cable connection to the injection-molding machine) is an available option for all UR robots. With Euromap 67 you get user-friendly templates ensuring easy and fast programming as well as communication signals between the robot arm and injection-molding machine.
- Taking a robot out of its safety cage allows unmatched automation flexibility. If the robots come into contact with a person, our patented technology limits the forces at contact. The robots can also be programmed to operate in reduced mode when a human enters the robot’s work area and resume full speed when the person leaves.
- It requires superhuman abilities to dose exactly the same quantity of a fluid constantly. However, the UR robot can maintain consistent pressure at all times. By deploying the robot, you can ensure uniform quality, reduce production costs, and optimize your operation.
- Easy programming and a short average set-up time make Universal Robots robot arms ideal even for small-volume productions, where rearranging large-scale facilities wouldn’t be cost-effective.
- Moving the injection molding robot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The robot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
- All Universal Robots robot arms are certified IP-54. They will need protection when working in corrosive liquid environments.
UR Demo and On-Site EvaluationThank you for your interest in our free UR on-site evaluation and robot demo. Please fill out the below information.
Call us at 800-214-3022 for more information on our Universal Robots.