Optimize space and reduce energy consumption
The right-fit controller across multiple industrial communication protocols
With precise control over motion parameters, servo controllers optimize motor performance, minimize error and help maintain consistent product quality. Compact designs save valuable, often limited, space in industrial environments. Where flexible installation options and overall system footprint reduction can be critical for your application, the inclusion of multiprotocol functionality expands flexibility into system control communication.
The right fit:
- Multiprotocol for direct selection of communication types within the servo drive
- Space-saving compact design
- Ethernet-based servo drive that is easy to integrate across manufactures
- Auto-tuning simplifies the commissioning of rotary and linear motions
- Suits simpler tasks with low power needs
The Festo CMMT-ST’s adaptability and efficiency offers much and demands little. When you need compact design, multiprotocol communication, low continuous power requirements – or you need them all, look to the CMMT-ST.