Moxa’s Smart Switch SDS-3008 provides a more compact, easier to set up network for EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP applications at a fantastic price. Don’t spend more for a bigger, harder to set up switch with less warranty.
Only 20mm wide – Will save you valuable cabinet space!
Cost Effective- Contact Allied Automation for special savings at 800-214-0322.
5 Year Warranty – Peace of mind.
Industrial 8-port smart Ethernet switches
The SDS-3008 smart Ethernet switch is the ideal product for IA engineers and automation machine builders to make their networks compatible with the vision of Industry 4.0. By breathing life into machines and control cabinets, the smart switch simplifies daily tasks with its easy configuration and easy installation. In addition, it is monitorable and is easy to maintain throughout the entire product life cycle. The most frequently used automation protocols—including EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP—are embedded in the SDS-3008 switch to provide enhanced operational performance and flexibility by making it controllable and visible from automation HMIs. It also supports a range of useful management functions, including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, port mirroring, SNMP, and warning by relay.
- Web-based graphical user interface for quick configuration and management
- Supports EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP industrial protocol profiles for easy device integration and monitoring in HMI/ SCADA systems
- Supports IEEE 802.1D-2004 and IEEE 802.1w STP/RSTP for rapid network redundancy
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN to ease network planning
- Unused port lock, SNMPv3 and HTTPS to enhance network security
Contact Allied Automation for special savings at 800-214-0322.