- Compatible with all part geometries : 99% of parts can be fed on our feeders – including complex geometries and delicate materials
- Extremely gentle part handling due to Asyril’s innovative 3-axis vibration technology : parts can be moved in all directions, including the optimal choice of flipping amplitude for each part.
- Minimal abrasion as parts do not need to be recirculated. Platform purge possible
- Advanced reliability and durability due to State-of-the-Art Voice Coil Technology ; no compressed air
- Avoid back feeding of vibration into surrounding machines thanks to isolation of vibratory platform and feeder base
- Precise part detection thanks to integrated, adjustable backlight / optional SmartSight visual part detection system
- Systematic part orientation can be achieved with intelligently structured platforms (grooves, holes, nests, various materials)
- Minimum production changeover times enable flexible, future-proof production systems
- Easy configuration with Asyril’s Feeder Control Center Software
- Various hopper sizes for parts .1mm to 150mm.
Asyril | Experts in Flexible Feeding Systems
Asyril’s special skill and focus represents their ability to combine extensive know-how and experience in the fields of vibration technology, industrial vision and precision robotics. This unique combination of capabilities enables them to deliver superior, innovative flexible feeding systems for today’s and tomorrow automation challenges.
All of their systems are Swiss made, ensuring superior product quality and customer service. Many of their internationally renowned customers have gained a lasting, future-proof competitive advantage and fast return on investment from Asyril’s systems. Their products will help you with your automation challenges.
Our Indiana Training Center gives customers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio a convenient source for Festo Pneumatic System, Mitsubishi Electric PLC, Motion, HMI, Robot, VFD and software training. We offer training courses on everything from basic to advanced automation disciplines so you can get the most out of your production investment.
Strategic customized sessions are commonly provided to fast track challenging installations.