The ultra-compact Arm-based UC-2100 Series computing platform is easy to deploy and designed for embedded data acquisition and processing in industrial applications. With MXIO library unified APIs and active tag support for Moxa ioLogik I/O devices, the platform enables efficient data acquisition. The UC-2100 Series includes models that can support a variety of interfaces, such as single or dual serial and Ethernet ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and wireless connections, allowing users to efficiently adapt their computing platforms to meet complex communication requirements.
- Armv7 Cortex-A8 600-1000 MHz processor
- Palm-sized form factor, 50 x 80 x 28 mm
- Flexible port design: A combination of auto-sensing Ethernet and software-selectable serial ports
- -40 to 75°C wide-temperature design with hazardous locations certification
- MXview support for centralized monitoring of devices and computing status
- Unified APIs and push-based communication for retrieving data only when needed
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support