The newly released RT-Toolbox3 robot software is intuitive and easy to use. This full featured software allows a user to program, simulate, monitor and forecast maintenance for the robot. The very simple MELFA-Basic programming environment turns commissioning into child’s play.
Simulation that includes features such as robot dynamics and servo responses as well as robot controller emulation allows realistic simulations that include motor loading, tracking and positioning times.
- Programs that have been created can be executed in the PC, movements can be verified, and the tact times of specified parts of a program can be measured.
Such simulation functions are also effective for preliminary system examinations.
- Servo simulations can also be performed, for preliminary examination of loads.
- Signals can be coordinated with GX works2 and GX works3 for easy creation of line simulators. A maximum of 8 robots can be operated, and coordinated movements among robots can be verified.
- As well as monitoring program run states, variables, input/output signals and other events, these functions can show graphs of robot operation waveforms (speeds and current values) and I/O states in real time.
- This makes it easy to see the correlation between program execution steps and waveform data, making debugging markedly more efficient.
The oscillograph can display the graphical representation of a robot’s various internal data.
The data acquired from the robot can be saved at a CSV file.
- Up to 80000 records of data including current position, speed, axial loading, and sensor information can be obtained in every operating cycle of the robot and displayed in a graph.
- Execution rows and I/O signals are recorded and used for analyzing the robot status, and this improves the debug efficiency.
- The obtained data can be saved as an image (Bitmap) or in the CSV format.
- With maintenance, you can maintain the robot in various ways, including setting origin data and initializing various informations.
- These functions include maintenance forecast, position recovery support, parameter management, etc.
- With “Maintenance forecasting”, you can reference the parts replacement timing (greasing and battery and belt replacement) from operation data collected up till now in the robot controller.
- In addition to there are functions such as Position repair Function, Servo Monitor.
- It is possible to forbid access to the robot programs, parameters, and files in the robot controller.
- The security function can be achieved by setting a password in the robot controller. The robot controller software versions where this can be used are as follows.