Mitsubishi Electric, a global leader in factory automation launches their RH-CH SCARA robots. These low cost SCARA robots are in response to machine builder’s demands for lower cost automation solutions. “Our customers are under constant pressure to reduce machinery costs while increasing throughput” says, Kirk Skaggs Director of Sales at Allied Automation. “Mitsubishi Electric provides low cost solutions that still enable end users the ability to plug the equipment into their Industry 4.0 systems”, says Kirk.
These SCARA robots come in 400mm, 600mm and 700mm reaches and payloads up to 6kg. These light weight, low profile arms are perfect for parts transfer, small parts assembly, automated inspection and flexible sorting applications. Other features include;
- Compact arm for space saving
- Required space for J3 (Z) axis section: 512 mm/560 mm (3CH/6CH robot arm)
- Light weight robot arm
- 14 kg/17 kg/18 kg (3CH/6CH6020/6CH7020 robot arm)
- High-speed movement and high performance for productivity
- Cycle time: 0.44 s/0.41 s/0.43 s (3CH/6CH6020/6CH7020)
- Standard equipment: I/O points: 32 inputs/32 outputs.
- Communication Cards: Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, CC-Link
- I/O Expansion Cards
- Additional Axes, up to eight
- Teach Pendant
- Easy operation
- Easy teaching operation can be performed by RT ToolBox3 (JOG operation and teaching position).