About this Webinar
As more Industrial Control Systems and end devices become connected to enterprise networks, the internet and cloud platforms, security continues to be a rising concern. These converged IT/OT networks introduce security vulnerabilities and challenges that operations managers and information security professionals are still learning to deal with. In this webinar, we share the most common cyber security issues with converged IT/OT networks, and the practical tips and best practices that have been developed to counter them.
- Business challenges facing enterprise organizations as they going through their digital transformation.
- The growing industrial threat landscape and new attack surfaces
- Top challenges securing industrial control systems
- Standards & Best Practices
- Differences and similarities between IT & OT network security
- Practical solutions from both an IT and OT perspective
Webinar Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2019