Since it’s inception in 1995 as the first fieldbus independent modular input-output system, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM has grown to include programmable logic controllers (PLC), fieldbus couplers, and over 400 different digital, analog and special function modules.
Offering a compact, rack-less design with an optimal cost to performance ratio, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM also includes the following advantages :
- Supports more than 16 fieldbus protocols including Ethernet, Profibus, CANopen, etc.
- Granular I/O modules in 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 channels…buy only the I/O you need.
- Combine a variety of voltages and signal types in a single node for flexible node configuration.
- Pluggable connector option with 753 series I/O modules reduces wiring time and errors.
- Open IEC 61131 PLC programming software offered as a site license.
Combining these features with CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology, WAGO internal quality standards, and world wide approvals, results in a proven and reliable I/O platform suitable for a variety of applications in industrial automation, process automation, building automation, ship building, and more.
Whether it’s their high quality standards, their no-compromise approach to safety, or the innovation at the root of everything they do, their customers understand that it is not simply WAGO’s word on it. With customer testimonials, a long-track record of safe operation in the field and with certificates attesting to our adherence to high international quality standards, the reasons are clear.
If innovation, quality and safety are important to you, let Wago show you where it matters most – in your application.
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information about our Wago products.