Total system performance, not individual component specifications leads to maximum performance – Based on this view, the MELSEC iQ-R series servo system controllers offer you an ideal solution to maximize your system productivity.
The MELSEC iQ-R series Motion controller aims to make any equipment faster and more accurate, allowing you to configure a one-of-a-kind, specialized machine system.
The R16MTCPU, R32MTCPU, and R64MTCPU motion CPUs are dedicated motion control processors designed to execute advanced synchronous control functions and high speed registration, independent of PLC scan time, for maximum performance. The dedicated Motion SFC language and graphical mechanical editor tool are optimized for the toughest synchronous motion applications in the world, including high speed printing presses and large converting lines.
- SSCNET III/H high speed motion network – Provides high speed noise-immune communications, reduced wiring, and excellent troubleshooting, diagnostics, and maintenance functions
- 16, 32, and 64 axis motion CPUs – Scalable solution with up to 3 motion CPUs per system, for a total of 192 axes
- Advanced synchronous control – High performance motion functions including camming, gearing, registration, point tables, interpolation, and indexing
- One‑Touch Auto‑Tuning™, and Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™ – Industry leading servo and motion control performance when combined with the MR-J4 series servo drives and motors
- Ultra‑high speed registration – Improves finished product quality by allowing the equipment to automatically adjust for variations in the size and position of incoming product and ensuring perfect color- to-color print registration
- Capable of precision tension control without dancers or load cells – Reduced hardware complexity with improved tension regulation
**Simple Motion Module**
The MELSEC iQ-R series Simple Motion module allows you to upgrade your machine with less effort.
The RD77GF, RD77MS, QD77MS, LD77MS, and FX5-40SSC-S Simple Motion Modules are the easiest way to add motion control to your iQ-R, iQ, L, or FX5 Series PLC. The easy to use function block library provides a simple interface for positioning, interpolated moves, and synchronous control including camming, encoder following, and registration. Program development and troubleshooting are faster and easier than ever before with both motion and logic are implemented on the same PLC CPU.
Call us at 317-253-5900 for more information about our Mitsubishi MELSEC IQ-R Series