EYE+ is the intelligence between Asycube and robot. Control the hopper, Asycube, camera, and the robot from the EYE+ Studio, a web-based interface. EYE+ optimizes the performance of your Asycube with integrated Artificial Intelligence-based vision on a powerful controller.
- Easy to use: No previous experience of machine vision required to set up and use EYE+ resulting in faster installation and lower setup costs.
- Intuitive recipe creation and configuration: User-friendly interface, with step-by-step instructions and explanations, makes the software easy to follow. Have a complete new system with calibrated robot and vision set up within minutes. New recipes can be learned in a fraction of the time compared to conventional models.
- Plug and play: Designed to easily integrate with any size of Asycube and any industrial robot for hassle-free set-up. Simple direct connection and pre-defined vision parameters with help tips and graphics mean installation, mounting and setup can be quickly performed without any prior experience.
- All included: Simply accessible via a web browser, no software download or additional licensing required. No 3rd party software or hardware required for a complete system.
- Attractive: Highly competitive system costs compared to traditional solutions.
- Compatible with any PLC & industrial robot brand: Command prompts are sent through TCP/IP so EYE+ is compatible with any robot brand giving pick point location for any part.
What is EYE+?
- EYE+ consists of a compact controller, a high-resolution camera, and a calibration plate.
- This plug-and-play system running on the easy-to-use EYE+ Studio web-based interface that requires no in-depth knowledge of machine vision to run your flexible pick and place application.
- EYE+ Studio also makes it easy to configure the vision, perform hand-eye calibration, change recipes and program new parts.