MATERIAL HANDLING ROBOTS MAKE PACKAGING, PALLETIZING, BIN PICKING AND KITTING APPLICATIONS EASY
E-Commerce and fulfillment Growth demands Collaborative Innovation for Automated Bin Picking and Packaging
Cobots with innovative grippers, computer vision and machine-learning systems can pick up a wide range of objects even in unstructured environments such as a bins or totes. Easily integrated SKU scanning and the ability to pick up pouches or products of nearly any size or shape make e-commerce, fulfillment, warehousing, logistics and supply chain operations simpler, faster, and more efficient.
The UR robot’s intuitive, easy-to-program interface makes the arm perfect for small-volume applications as well as highly repetitive tasks. You can reprogram and redeploy the robot as needed across your operations. If your work flow changes, the material handling robotic arm can be deployed quickly and easily in new constellations due to its small size and lightweight design.
- UR robots can be used in most packaging and palletizing applications. Our space-saving robots can also be reprogrammed quickly and used with many different machines.
- Relieve workers from ergonomically unfavorable, repetitive work.
- With robot arms from Universal Robots you can free up your work force in order to do more important tasks.
- Lower your operation costs. Universal Robots gives you all the advantages of robotic automation, with none of the traditional added costs associated with robot programming, set-up, and dedicated, shielded work cells. The average payback period of 195 days is the fastest in the robot industry.
- During busy seasons, UR robots can operate 24/7, delivering non-stop productivity to your business. They can be deployed and re-programmed as needed across tasks and applications as often as required.
- All collaborative robots from Universal Robots are certified IP-54. They will need protection when working in corrosive liquid environment.