Industry-leading performance for higher machine speeds and greater accuracy
– Servo amplifiers with 3.5 kHz frequency response help to shorten cycle time of production equipment.
– Servo motors equipped with industry-leading high-resolution encoders (67,108,864 pulses/rev), decrease torque fluctuation for accurate and stable positioning.
High-speed communication with CC-Link-IE TSN for enhanced productivity
– World’s first motion control unit supporting CC-Link-IE TSN achieves operation cycle time of 31.25μs.
– High-speed synchronous communication with CC-Link-IE TSN between vision sensors and other connected devices increases overall machine performance.
New HK series servo motors contribute to machine value
– HK rotary servo motors connect to both 200V and 400V power supply servo amplifiers. In addition, combinations such as connecting a lower-capacity servo motor with a higher-capacity servo amplifier achieve higher speed and torque. Flexible system construction provides greater design freedom for machine builders.
– To reduce maintenance procedures, rotary servo motors are equipped with the industry’s smallest battery-less absolute encoder developed by Mitsubishi Electric and powered by a unique self-power generating structure.
– To save time and space during installation, power and encoder connections for servo motors are simplified into a single cable and connector.
Connectivity with multiple industrial open networks for flexible system configuration
– Selected servo amplifiers connectable to multiple industrial open networks allows users to select their preferred network or connect to their existing systems, facilitating flexible and optimum system configuration.