IO-Linking your project in a week is better than 30
We assisted our customer on implementing Optex FA’s IO-Link Master with their IO-Link capable flow meters. Their current supplier was 30 weeks – but they needed a solution fast!
The Optex FA IO-Link Master was easy to set up and configure out of the box (and documentation was complete and easy to follow). For those of you new to IO-Link, Allied Automation can certainly get you up to speed to take advantage of IO-Link, or explain how IO Link might benefit you.
Optex FA’s 16 Point IO-Link Master’s High Points:
- 16 IO-Link points in a compact, cost-effective package
- Delivery – lead times for less than a 100 have been a week
- Multiple Fieldbus protocols supported in the UR-UR -ES16DT such as CC-Link IE Field Basic, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, and EtherCAT (UR-MS16DT supports CC Link IE Field TSN and CC Link IE Field)
- Display on front of unit provides setup and status of system
- Inputs not used for IO-Link can be standard sink or source inputs
- Optex FA provides expansion modules for additional digital inputs and outputs
- Up to 250kpps High-speed counter supported
If you are new to IO-Link – This open protocol’s been built into many sensors over the last 5+ years. For position sensing this eliminates the need for analog cards, providing better resolution and reduced cost. Companies like Festo have valves and electric actuators that can be connected via IO-Link.
When you need IO-Link’s standardized communication for your industrial automation system but you can’t wait – we can help.