The LBK system is a safety guarding RADAR system used to monitor zones for occupants, safeguard robot cells, and to restrict machine start up.
- works in harsh, dusty, and smoky environments where optical sensor typically fail.
- monitors a 3D zone, not just a two-dimensional plane, by projecting radio waves in a 110 by 30 degree detection field.
- the LBK System is certified as SIL 2 according to IEC/EN 62061 and PL d in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1.
- six sensors can be used in series on a single controller. This allows for unique and complex zone configurations.
- all six sensors and the controller consume less than 11 watts total and are considered safer than WiFi waves.
- the sensors and controller are affordable and cost effective for any application.