Simply get more out of your Graphic Operation Terminal
Using HMI’s to solve manufacturing challenges shouldn’t be challenging.
Interfacing with your machines, processes and control systems through HMI’s should be a user-friendly experience. Providing ample screen size, graphical interfaces and audible outputs including speech synthesis are all intended to make interacting with complex machinery and processes more intuitive. Whether you’re taking advantage of visualized data to monitor and manipulate your processes or train and document your complex industrial systems, the more functional and accessible your terminal, the better.
Solving challenges the simple way:
- Servo Connectivity – graphically check the status of the servo amplifier and adjust
- Heads-up Maintenance – monitor predictable machine deterioration
- Drive Recorder Function – motor current and position command recall for troubleshooting analysis
- Inverter Connectivity – monitor parameter setting and current values (such as output frequency)
- Ladder Monitoring – identify the cause of error (without using a PC)
- Multi-channel Monitoring – up to 4 channels for you industrial devices
In addition to these functional conveniences, the Mitsubishi GOT Simple can remotely monitor and control connected devices and has a two-port Ethernet interface to physically separate the information system network in the office from the control system network at the shop floor. And if you want to simply plug in your PC to the front USB interface to enable programming, startup and adjust your devices inside the cabinet, you can do that too.