Festo continues to expand upon its extensive range of ball screw and belt drive actuators. The ELGC features an enclosed ballscrew and bearing for protection from contamination. It can easily be connected to additional actuators for cartesian motion systems. Use Festo’s motors and drives for a single source solution or use your own motors and motion controller.
Compact, low cost and protected
- Compact: optimum ratio of installation space to working space
- Protected: against external influences by internal guide
- Flexible: wide range of mounting options for optimum machine integration
- Unique: easy-to-mount system
When compact dimensions and optimized installation space are important:
- Mounting systems
- Test and inspection systems
- Small parts handling
- Electronics industry
- Desktop applications
Regardless of whether as an individual axis or as a handling system.
Magnetically attached stainless steel band provides a virtually gapless cover:
- Maximum protection against contamination
- Cover band doesn’t sag in overhead installations
- Easy to mount the ELGC together or to combine it with the mini slide EGSC using the universal profile mounting
- Larger base axis can be combined with the smaller structural axis without the need for additional adapters
- Simple linear or three-dimensional gantries, pick & place solutions or 3D cantilever systems
Powerful and clean
- Lifetime lubrication for maintenance-free operation combined with a long service life
- Smooth surface with clean look design: easy to clean, less prone to contamination and attractive enough to be used in the visible area of the system
- Flexible motor mounting with numerous, freely selectable positions and the option to modify it at any time for an optimum machine design
- Vacuum port on the axis closed as standard to seal the axis and reduce particle emissions. Increased system protection for zero particle emissions possible at any time through optional connection of vacuum.
- Easy and low-cost position sensing in combination with proximity sensor SMT-8M
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information on our Festo ELGC and other Festo products.