Nothing stands in the way of flexible access with the HGPLE – with freely selectable speed regulation of the gripping positions. Its long stroke
enables it to be used with different sized workpieces. Thanks to a tactile gripping option the HGPLE is best suited for soft or highly
sensitive workpieces Alternatively it can reliability grip large and heavy workpieces.
- On-site actuation using motor controller SFC-DC
- The parallel gripper HGPLE and motor controller SFC-DC form one unit.
The benefits to you:
- Minimum cycle times thanks to stand-by position for the freely positionable gripper finger
- Maximum versatility: mechanical stroke limiter, speed and force control
- Flexible in use: internal or external gripping without the need to change grippers
- Optimised for use in harsh environments thanks to its sturdy T-slot design
- Part of the mechatronic multi-axis modular system
- Simple commissioning and programming thanks to software in the controller SFC-DC
For more information call us at 800-214-0322