Festo Didactic Training
Modern Industrial Pneumatics: 2-Day Course for Engineers, Factory Technicians, & Machine Operators | $890.00
This 2-day pneumatic training course aims to familiarize participants with the design, construction and operation of pneumatic components. This includes the interpretation of circuit diagrams and symbols as well as the construction of control systems. This training course sets a good background for further automation training.
What information will be covered?
- Single and Double Acting Cylinders
- Directional Control Valves
- Air Preparation
- Flow Control Valves
- Logic Circuits
- Actuator Conditions
What will I be able to do by the end of this course?
- Interpret and draw pneumatic symbols in order to understand machine design and function
- Construct and troubleshoot pneumatic circuits for efficient machine modification/repair
- Determine root cause of component failure to correct and prevent failures
- Make speed adjustments to actuators to optimize process efficiency
- Understand and Explain the force/pressure/area relationship for safe pneumatic operation
- Describe the different states an actuator can assume and the importance of each for proper functionality
- Identify/explain function of pneumatic components
- Logic Circuits Actuator Conditions
Why train at Allied Automation?
Here at Allied Automation, we have over 35 years of automation business experience. Our applications engineers are on hand to offer world class support and troubleshooting expertise, as well as on-site assistance. We provide training courses to suit your individual needs with the best and most knowledgeable teachers in the business. Train in the comfort of our world class facility where breakfast and lunch are provided so you can concentrate on expanding your knowledge without distraction.
Payment must be secured by one of the above methods before enrollment can be confirmed…
- Registration may be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
> 3 weeks = no charge
< 3 weeks = 25% of tuition fee
< 2 weeks = 50% of tuition fee
“No shows” or less than 1 week = full price
- It is strongly recommended that you only make “refundable” travel & lodging arrangements.
- Allied Automation reserves the right to alter course schedules, content, limit class sizes, reschedule, discontinue, or cancel courses.