Maximize efficiency on your CNC machine, Increase quality, Optimize production, and Improve performance.
- Automotive Subcontractors
- Metal and Machining
- Plastic and Polymers
Improve speed while reducing the risk of injury associated with human operators working in close proximity to heavy machinery such as a CNC machine. If our robotic arm comes into contact with a person, our patented technology limits the forces at contact. UR robots can also be programmed to operate in reduced mode when a human enters the robot’s work area and resume full speed when the person leaves.
Universal Robots provides a future-proof platform for small businesses looking to optimize productions. If your work flow changes, the UR robot can be deployed quickly and easily in new constellations due to its small size and lightweight design.
- Universal Robots can be used in most CNC applications. The space-saving CNC robot can also be reprogrammed quickly and used with different machines and peripheral systems such as vision guidance.
- The deployment of the CNC robotic arm to tend CNC machines in new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The robot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
- Relieve workers from ergonomically unfavorable, repetitive work. With robot arms from Universal Robots, you can free up your work force in order to do more important, less dangerous tasks.
- Lower your operating costs. Universal Robots gives you all the advantages of advanced CNC robotic automation, with none of the traditional added costs associated with robot programming, set-up, and dedicated, shielded work cells. The fastest registered ROI is a period of 34 days – one of the fastest in the robotics industry.
- Improve speed and precision as well as reliability and quality. CNC robot arms can withstand significant environmental impact and changes in temperature.
- All Universal Robots are certified IP-54. They will need protection when working in corrosive liquid environments.
UR Demo and On-Site EvaluationThank you for your interest in our free UR on-site evaluation and robot demo. Please fill out the below information.
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information about our UR Robots.