The State of Ohio has extended the TechCred program thorough August 31!!!!
- Application period ends August 31, 2020
- Companies can sign employees up for training courses and be reimbursed 100% up to $30,000 per company or $2,000 per employee
- After application approval through the state of Ohio, a company has 18mo to attend the courses
Link to the State of OH TechCred site with info on how to apply and credential lists:
How do businesses get started?
Here’s how TechCred works:
1. Identify skills needs and employees
2. Partner with a credential provider
3. Apply online
4. Enroll employees in the program
5. Upload proof of credential completion
6. Receive reimbursement
Allied Automation Training
Our Indianapolis-based training center gives our customers a convenient source for training on PLCs, motion, HMI, robotics, VFD, software, and more. Strategic customized sessions are commonly provided to fast track challenging installations. No matter your need, we can find an answer for you.
Courses available for Mitsubishi thru the OH Tech Cred
Courses available for Universal Robots thru OH Tech Cred
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information