Meet Asycube, Asyril’s award-winning series of Asycube flexible feeders offers high performance part feeding, pre-orientation and optimal surface distribution of bulk parts and components.
Are you tired of inflexible vibrating part feeders that only work with one part, cost too much and take too long to design and install and regularly get fouled? If you are, check out the next generation robot part feeder system from Asyril. Asyril’s award-winning series of Asycube flexible feeders offers high performance part feeding, pre-orientation and optimal surface distribution of bulk parts and components.
Asyril’s unique part feeding technology uses a flat platform to vibrate parts along all three axes/dimensions, versus 1-axis with standard vibrating bowls. This additional motion control, coupled with Asyril’s programmable platforms, means that Asycube feeders can sort 99% of part geometries from <0.1-150 mm, and simplify the design process so that time-to-market is measured in hours instead of weeks to months for bowl feeders requiring mechanical iterations for testing.
Compatible with all part geometries : 99% of parts can be fed on our feeders – including complex geometries and delicate materials
- Minimum production changeover times enable flexible, future-proof production systems
- Extremely gentle part handling due to 3-axis vibration technology : parts can be moved in all directions, including the optimal choice of flipping amplitude for each part. Minimal abrasion as parts do not need to be recirculated. Platform purge possible.
- Advanced reliability and durability due to State-of-the-Art Voice Coil Technology ; no compressed air
- Precise part detection thanks to integrated, adjustable backlight / optional SmartSight visual part detection system
- Systematic part orientation can be achieved with intelligently structured platforms (grooves, holes, nests)
- Easy configuration with Asyril’s Feeder Control Center Software
- Simple system integration thanks to numerous software plugins with the most popular robot brands.
- Simple Communication with all types of automation systems based on standard communication protocols TCP-IP,
- Preconfigured fieldbus gateway/hardware adapter available for
Ideal flexible feeder for small components from 0.1 to 5 mm for flat and cube-like parts, and up to 10 mm for long parts (e.g. pins and needles)
Ideal flexible feeder for small components from 3 to 10 mm for flat and cube-like parts, and up to 15 mm for long parts (e.g. pins and needles)
Ideal flexible feeder for components from 5 to 40 mm for flat and cube-like parts, and up to 50 mm for long parts (e.g. pins and needles)
Ideal flexible feeder for components from 30 to 150 mm
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information on our Asyril flexible feeders.