Automation Success begins with the Right Application
With over 75 years of combined experience in the robotic welding industry, Vectis Automation knows what makes an automation application actually work in production.
Vectis’s mission is not to sell you a cobot welder. Their mission is to provide you with a practical solution to increase your welding capacity, quality, and stability.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Return Program: Return within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked (details available in our T&Cs).
• Rental and rent-to-own options
• Honest and upfront Application Evaluations at no cost to you.
• Lifetime Technical Support
• Our Cobot Welder is often 25-40% less than the all-in cost of a small traditional robot welder.
• DIY installation, setup, and training – no need to fl y to our facility nor pay a tech to come on-site.
• LTL freight is included in our price. Most traditional systems require a costly dedicated air-ride semi.
Extreme Ease-Of-Use, without compromising functionality:
• No programming experience needed: Make your first weld within 10 minutes after plug-in.
• Vectis Weaving Software allows you to set weave parameters for cleanly tied-in welds.
• Vectis Weld Template Library provides you with parameter starting points for common weld sizes.
Get into production faster:
• Our solutions ships to you in a few short weeks.
• Setup time measured in hours.
• Fast and simple DIY commissioning – no need to fly to weeklong training classes
Collaborative Robot (Cobot) Technology:
• Freedrive Jog allows the programmer to teach by physically moving the cobot to program locations.
• Embedded safety allows the cobot to safely work alongside humans, without permanent barriers.
• During production gaps in the weld shop, the cobot arm can even be repurposed to other tasks.
Portable, Compact, and Versatile:
• Bring the Cobot Welder to the work – no need for a dedicated footprint or work envelope.
• Use the Rhino Cart surface for fixturing small parts; or wheel it up to a stationary part or existing fi xture
• Dual-Purpose: Miller Invision can be used as a manual welder by connecting a manual feeder+gun.
Allied has a demo kit for showcasing the UR “Cap” interface for welding on the Universal Robot.
We are happy to conduct a demo to help interested companies better understand the technology.