Today, MiR is introducing the MiR Shelf Lift that enables the MiR500 and MiR1000 to autonomously pick up and transport carts, cages and other heavy loads, and place them where ever you need in your facility, without the need for unloading stations or pallet racks. MiR Shelf Lift is your solution for maximum flexibility when moving heavy loads.
With MiR Shelf Lift, the MiR500 and MiR1000 can autonomously connect to a cart, transport and deliver it wherever you need. It ensures a flexible transportation of your heavy loads of different sizes and your pallets, without the need of a pallet rack. One robot can now pick up og deliver multiple carts, whereever you need it.
Optimize transportation of heavy loads without changing facility layout
With the MiR Shelf Lift, the MiR500/1000 picks up, transports and deliver carts autonomously, freeing up employees for more valuable tasks.
There is no need to change the facility layout when operating the MiR robots as the function of wires, magnets or QR codes is replaced by sophisticated navigation software. Simply download CAD files of the facility to the robot or use its laser scanners to create a map – that’s all it takes to ensure a fast and cost-efficient implementation.
- ✓Automate your internal transportation of heavy loads
- ✓It can be deployed in different lift tasks
- ✓Extremely stable and safe transportation of carts and heavy loads in highly dynamic environments
- ✓Optimizes your internal transportation of heavy loads and pallets and allows employees to focus on higher value activities
- ✓Requires no changes to existing facility
- ✓Saves space as you can place your carts where ever you need in your facility without the need for pallet racks or docking stations