Intera 3 is the latest and by far the most impressive version of Rethink Robotics’ revolutionary software platform, enabling Baxter to perform with over twice the speed, precision and motion quality of their flagship version.
We all have become accustomed to updating our computer’s software when we know there is a better version on the market. For the exact same reason, it is important to keep Baxter and Sawyer up to date with the best software to keep them running as smoothly as possible.
The latest version of our software platform for both Baxter and Sawyer is Intera 3.3. It features a number of important updates over previous versions, and is backwards compatible for all robots sold to date. We encourage all customers with software subscriptions to upgrade to Intera 3.3.
Here’s what you can expect with Intera 3.3:
- Latching signals to keep the grippers in the latched position
- Display state of input signals
- Test output signals
- Assign part weight to holds for 3rd party end of arm tooling
- Real-time joint limit indicators now displayed in the task map
- New nudge interface
- Action practice respects weight
- Action practice can send signals
- Sort tasks in the task gallery
- Chronologically by last modification
- Chronologically by most recently created
- Delete all tasks
- New motion presets
- Express – fast, most direct
- Fast (default) – fast, direct
- Moderate – moderate, deliberate
- Slow – moderate, most deliberate
- Improved motion quality and elbow management
- Updated new and modified icons that are distinguishable icons for Baxter and Sawyer
- Display hours and minutes of operation
Upgrading is easy! Contact your Allied Automation rep with any questions regarding the upgrade and watch the video for more information.