About Control Techniques
As part of Emerson, Control Techniques is a leading manufacturer of motor control and power conversion technology for commercial and industrial applications. Their innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency.
Unidrive M700 provides high performance motor control and ultimate control flexibility in order to satisfy the requirements of machine builders and high specification industrial applications.
Maximize throughput with superior motor control
- High bandwidth motor control algorithm for closed-loop induction, permanent magnet and servo motors – 3300 Hz current loop bandwidth and 250 Hz speed loop bandwidth
- Flexible speed and position feedback interface supports a wide range of feedback technologies from robust resolvers to high resolution encoders.
- Up to three encoder channels simultaneously e.g. 1 feedback encoder, 1 reference encoder and 1 simulated output
- MCi modules can eliminate the need for external PLCs and motion controllers
- Simulated encoder output can provide position reference for CAMs, digital lock and electronic gearbox applications.
Optimize system performance with onboard Advanced Motor Controller
- M700 incorporates an Advanced Motion Controller capable of controlling 1.5 axis. The motion functions are carried out ‘on the drive’ so that system performance is maximized.
Design flexible centralized and decentralized control systems
- MCi modules can be added to execute larger programs for advanced system control capability.
- Onboard PLC for logic programs
- Engineering Control Studio is an industry standard IEC61131-3 programming environment for efficient system design and configuration
- Integrated dual port Ethernet switch provides simple connectivity using standard connections
- Onboard real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2) uses RTMoE (Real Time Motion over Ethernet) to provide fast communication and accurate axis synchronization
- Three System Integration ports are available to fit additional fieldbus, position feedback and I/O options
Conform to safety standards, maximize uptime and reduce costs by integrating directly with safety systems
M700 has an integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) input and can accommodate an SI-Safety module for safe motion functions
For more information call us at 317-253-5900 or click here