UR Basic Skills Training
This course focuses on the basic skills required to perform simple applications like machine tending or pick & place. If further skills are required, we would suggest attending the Certified Core Training class and then the Advanced Training class.
Note: The agenda in this course is also covered in the Core Training Class.
Max of 9 students (3 students per robot). Restrictions Apply.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours (8:30-12:00)
- Location: Allied Automation, 5220 E 64th St, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Key Take-Aways:
- Manage the robot safely understanding safety concepts
- Have a basic understand of the Pendant Layout
- Build and optimize a pick & place program
- Know the online tools and resources available to help with application programming