The main focus of the Robotunits technology is to offer quicker, more flexible and more intelligent solutions. This is true in particular for the Robotunits Conveyors. The range includes high performance conveyors with a wide range of belt properties with or without cleats in different shapes and sizes. Accumulating, vacuum or magnetic conveyors and custom conveyors outside of the standard dimensions are also available by special order. The Belt Conveyor System is seamlessly integrated into the Modular Automation System.
Robotunits offers the highest quality and a wide range of conveyor belts as well as great flexibility in drive options and positions. The available speed ranges from 2.6 to 67 m/min.
- Wide selection of dimensions, belt features, belt speed and drive options
- Standard width 40 to 1200 mm
- Express orders shipped in just 5 working days
- Free 14 mm slot
- Custom-designed solutions at an outstanding price/performance ratio
- Quick setup and implementation
- Great savings when integrating the conveyor and adding on other features
Timing Belt Conveyors
For the transport of bulky and heavy parts, Robotunits offers the C4T and C8T timing belt conveyor. Standard lengths up to 12 m are available. For this conveyor we use a special, self tracking timing belt that better withstands lateral forces than conventional belt. Parts are conveyor safely and smoothly since any interfering edges are removed. With the Robotunits Timing Belt Conveyor indexing and positioning applications are easily implemented. By using a connecting shaft, multiple line layouts can be implemented conveniently and economically. Robotunits offers a wide range of different belt surfaces and profiles.
- Self tracking timing belt
- Multiple line layout
- Positive drive
- Shear force absorption possible
- Adjustments and expansion possible
- No slippage (for positioning work)
Modular Belt Conveyors
Robotunits has developed a unique service-friendly Modular Belt Conveyor belt, for use in harsh conditions, transport of cut parts and for heavy loads. With this technology extremely flexible conveyor lines can be created, that are wider, longer and with the proper selection of belt. Straight, curved and gradients can be combined to user-defined sizes. For customers, this means not only is there high flexibility but also large energy-saving potential. This is also reinforced by the Robotunits developed reverse-drive, due to the reduced engine performance that is required.
Other important advantages are the substantially low service costs (no belt retension), very simple replacement of the module belt (such as individual links) and optimal accident prevention. In addition, parts can also be removed from the sides. Therefore a very simple and inexpensive buffering is possible. Robotunits offers a wide range of structures (driver, griptop, bridge, cross web), side guides as well as a multitude of coatings.
Essential in the development was Robotunits thinking of “more with less”, with up to four new parts being implemented in the modular band, as standard parts of the modular automation system. For customers, this means extremely short delivery times and an optimal price/performance ratio.
- No retension of the belt necessary and no angular shift
- Free choice of dimensions, belt properties, belt speed, and drive variants with standard widths between 165 and 2015 mm (straight) or 215 and 1215 mm (curve)
- Slot with 14 mm clearance
- Very low maintenance
- Tailor-made solutions to the best price/performance ratio
- Quick application and return on investment
- Large savings with additions or extensions