The versatile, high speed 3D laser profiler for shiny and challenging surfaces
Gocator® 2530 provides high speed 3D blue laser profiling, measurement, and inspection at 10 kHz—with a field of view up to 100 mm. This smart sensor is ideal for scanning in battery and consumer electronics inspection, and applications in rubber & tire scanning and general factory automation.
High scan rates (up to 10 kHz or 10,000 profiles per second, including measurement and inspection) allow the Gocator 2530 to meet inline production demands. Wide field of view allows engineers to scan more of the target with fewer sensors—resulting in a more cost-efficient inspection system.
High speed inspection. Wide field of view.
- Scan, measure, and control at 10 kHz
- 100 mm field of view (far end)
- X resolution = Down to 28 microns
- Z repeatability = 0.5 microns
- Measurement Range (MR) = 80 mm
- Short wavelength, high-sensitivity blue laser for “cleaner” scan data on specular surfaces
Built for Speed
and Measurement Precision.
-Custom Imager and Lens
For MICRON-LEVEL RESOLUTION AT PRODUCTION SPEED
The custom high-speed megapixel imager and custom lens provide micron-level X and Z performance in a compact and cost-efficient solution.
-Custom Embedded Controller
For HIGH-SPEED, LOW LATENCY ONBOARD DATA PROCESSING
A custom dual-core controller processes data onboard the sensor—including scan, measurement, and control—at inspection cycles up to 10 kHz.
-Class 2 Blue Laser
For high-sensitivity scanning on shiny parts
Blue laser generates “cleaner” data (i.e., less noisy) on shiny/specular targets common in battery and consumer electronics inspection applications.
-Wide Field of View
For GREATER SCAN COVERAGE WITH FEWER SENSORS
Gocator 2530’s 100 mm far end field of view maximizes your scan coverage and minimizes the number of sensors you need in your inspection system.
High-Speed 3D Laser Line Profile Sensors
The 2500 series are high-speed 3D laser line profile sensors in the most compact and advanced Gocator® design yet. These sensors achieve inspection speeds up to 10 kHz—including scan, built-in 3D surface measurement, and pass/fail control—to meet inline production speed.
- Blue laser + custom optics for optimal performance on dark and specular targets
- IIoT ready with built-in web server, configure with any web browser
- Built-in tools for 3D alignment, part segmentation, and 3D feature extraction
- Native support for multi-sensor networking