Seamlessly integrating Robotunits’ conveyors into their Modular Automation System can save you cost and valuable design and assembly time.
All conveyor systems are fully compatible with their extrusions and include an accessible T-slot on three sides of the conveyor frame, making it quick and easy to attach accessories or other structural elements.
Other benefits include:
- Fast delivery times.
- Custom sizes — choose any standard frame width between 40 and 1,200 millimeters and any conveyor length up to 12 meters
- Flexibility in drive options and positions
- Standard speeds between 2.6 and 58 meters/minute (higher speeds available upon request).
- Many belt options, including accumulation belts, low and high friction belts, and durable belts for abrasive applications
These systems come with your choice of belt types, drive options, position, and speed. Each conveyor can include a stand, flexible side guides, and other accessories as needed.
This system comes with your choice of belt types, drive options, position, speed, and more. Each conveyor also can include a stand, flexible side guides, and other accessories as needed. You can also integrate these conveyors into their Modular Automation System, saving you cost and valuable design and assembly time.
A Just-in-Time Conveyor System
If you need to get a conveying system up and running quickly, then our Belt Conveyors will get the job done. This series comes with a wide selection of dimensions, belt features, belt speed, and drive options, making it easy to configure a system according to your unique application requirements. Choose from frame heights of 40, 50, and 80 millimeters, as well as frame widths of 40 to 1,200 millimeters. Depending on the model you select, our Belt Conveyors can also handle loads up to 800 kilograms, with additional lengths, widths, and payload capacity available upon request.
In addition, Robotunits Belt Conveyors come with 14-millimeter T-slots, making each unit compatible with their universal extrusion system, allowing you to create durable, rigid, and vibration-safe systems. Thanks to the extrusions’ concave geometry and interplay with our form-locating, play-free fasteners, you can easily connect extrusions to your Belt Conveyor with strength comparable to welded connections.
Other features and benefits of our Belt Conveyors include:
- Various belt types, including low or high friction, food-grade, oil-resistant, cleated for incline transport and more.
- Belt speeds from 3 to 55 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 40), 3 to 67 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 50) and 5 to 65 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Front-end timing belt drive, front-end direct-drive, and center drive with timing belt options.
- Drive power ranging from 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 40), 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 50) and 0.25 to 0.55 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Compatibility with sturdy conveyor stands, made from clear anodized aluminum, galvanized Gadolinium-Zinc (GD-Zn), galvanized steel and rubber.
- Express orders shipped in just five working days.
- Custom-designed configurations at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
- Quick setup and implementation.
- Cost savings when integrating the conveyor with additional features.
Modular Belt Conveyors
For tough applications, these conveyors incorporate straight sections, curves, and inclines with a single drive. Like their Belt Conveyors, these come with a wide range of belt options and accessories.
Combine Straight, Curved, and Inclined Sections
Our Modular Belt Conveyors are available in two shapes: straight and curved. Thanks to their flexible design, you can combine straight, curved, and inclined sections — all with a single drive. This design also allows products to be pushed off laterally. In addition, each Modular Belt features fully guided belt edges, as well as catenary sags that are enclosed with transparent covers.
Other notable features of our Modular Belt series include:
- Standard widths: 150 to 2,000 mm (straight) or 215 to 1,215 mm (curved)
- Direct end drive or timing belt drive options
- Speeds from 6 to 50 m / min (straight) or 6 to 30 m / min (curved)
- Various belt designs: flights, grip-top, side guards or fingers (combs)
- No-pinch areas
- Fit for demanding applications, including accumulation, incline, heavy loads and sharp-edged parts
Integrate Accessories With Ease
Robotunits’ Modular Belt Conveyors, like their other conveyor series, are compatible with their universal extrusion system, making it a quick, easy, and cost-effective process to attach accessories and other structural elements. In addition to facilitating part integration, these extrusions – with their concave surfaces and tubular honeycomb structure – enable you to create safe, vibration-safe systems with outstanding torsion and load resistance.
Timing Belt Conveyors
Thanks to their V-guided timing belt, these conveyors can precisely position and transport your products. The belt surface is available with different covers and attachments.
About Robotunits’ Timing Belt Series
Robotunits’ timing belt conveyors feature a V-guided timing belt to better handle lateral forces and are available as single lane or multiple lane systems. They also maintain consistent belt tension due to their unique belt tensioner. With this design, these reliable, adjustable conveying units can achieve perfect belt tracking and handle products of various shapes and sizes – up to 400 kilograms of load.
In addition to their simplicity, reliability, and excellent price-to-performance ratio, timing belt conveyors offer a number of advantages:
- Customizable. The standard frame width of a single lane C4T or C8T conveyor is 40 millimeters. You can achieve custom widths with multi-lane systems that are connected with a connection shaft with integrated self-aligning couplings. Standard lengths up to 12,000 millimeters with longer units are available upon request. Larger and wider products such as pallets can also be conveyed with multi-lane systems. These conveyors also come with optional height-adjustable legs and a wide variety of belt options for applications that involve low to high friction, abrasion, or corrosion.
- Flexible. To help you meet your requirements, our timing belt conveyors come with several drive and motor position options, including space-saving direct drives (C8T Series) and front-end timing belt drives with double and triple lanes. In terms of idlers, units include roller diameters of 40 or 80 millimeters.
- Fast. Standard speeds range from 3 to 58 meters per minute, with higher speeds available upon request. Speed controllers are available for your individual speed adjustments.
- Product highlight. Our timing belt covers come with a window for visual inspection, which means you have the ability to preemptively track wear and tear on your belt, as well as stay ahead of maintenance.
Powered Roller Conveyors
These plug-and-play, 24-volt conveyors transport containers, totes, and boxes with precision and efficiency, and are ideal for zero-pressure accumulation. You can also control each zone separately.
Customized and ready for immediate use
The Powered Roller Conveyors are 24V conveyors for precise and efficient transportation of containers, totes, or boxes. Ideal for zero-pressure accumulation, each zone can be controlled separately. The control units are pre-installed inside the extrusion, covered, and ready to use (plug-and-play).
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information