As a system integrator or OEM, you need to start leveraging the Industrial IoT in order to deliver the greatest value to your customers. This means getting your customers’ devices connected to the cloud and to a database that can be read by advanced software platforms. Moxa’s new 4G LTE Jump Start Kit helps make this as easy and cost effective as possible. It includes an easily-programmed Modbus data logger with built-in 4G LTE communications, a Modbus gateway that connects to the most common types of PLCs and RTUs, and an I/O module to collect analog and digital sensor data.
Benefits of Moxa’s 4G LTE Jump Start Kit
- Easily makes data from the most common sensors and devices available over a 4G LTE connection to a cloud-connected database or platform for remote monitoring, dashboards, IoT applications
- Easy-to-use ThingsPro platform includes ready-to-use Modbus and 4G LTE configuration interface as well as built-in Modbus APIs for easy programming in standard C/C++/Python environment
- Enormous potential bandwidth saving through built-in data compression and programmable data processing
- Includes the following
- Programmable 4G LTE Modbus data logger with built in ThingsPro platform for Modbus data acquisition, compression, uplink protocol, database integration
- Verizon 4G LTE module, cellular antenna, GPS antenna, and panel mounting kit
- Modbus gateway for communication to most PLCs and RTUs
- The MGate (MB3180) bundled in the 4G LTE Jump Start kit is a Modbus RTU to TCP gateway. Moxa also have different fieldbus gateways for communications to most PLCs and RTUs which using Modbus RTU/TCP, Profibus/Profinet and Ethernet/IP protocols.
- I/O module supporting a combination of analog and digital inputs
- The ioLogik (E1242) bundled in the 4G LTE Jump Start kit is a remote I/O device which support 4x AI, 4x DI and 4x DIO. Moxa also offer different I/O devices which support different quantity of DI, DO, AI, AO and temperature sensors (TC and RTD).
Why Choose Allied as your Moxa Provider?
Here at Allied Automation we have 35 years of automation business experience. Our applications engineers are on hand to offer world class support and troubleshooting expertise as well as onsite assistance. We provide training classes to suit your individual needs with the best and most knowledgeable teachers in the business. We also carry local inventory to make your buying experience a smooth and pleasant one. Trust Allied Automation for all of your Moxa needs. We look forward to serving you.
Call us today at 317-253-5900 for more information about our Moxa 4G LTE Jump Start Kit.