The DLCA NET family of tension amplifiers delivers calibrated tension values over built-in dual port communications including EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP and EtherCAT. Also included are Rockwell features like EDS file based AOP (add on profile), DLR (device level ring) and PTP data time stamping.
“With our new line of amplifiers that include built-in networking capabilities, we are offering EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, Modbus TCP, an embedded web server and EtherCAT for the first time in a
tension amplifier,” said Chris Harper, Global Product Manager for MAGPOWR Tension Control. “This family of amplifiers and its included features allow for fast and easy integration into machine control
networks and adds high performance and enhanced reliability to web tension measurement.”
• Available in DLCA NET, DLCA NET-Slim (catering to applications where control panel space is crucial) and DLCA NET-IP65 (catered to applications where tension values can be converted to communications on the machine itself without boing back to the control panel) models
• Single and dual channel versions
• Left and right load cell inputs allow tension monitoring on each side of the web (single channel version)
• Two programmable alarms
• Dual Ethernet ports
• Accessible from any PLC that communicates over EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP and an embedded web server page or EtherCAT
• Rockwell AOP (add on profile)
• DLR (Device Level Ring)
• PTPv2 and PTPv1 time stamping
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information on our Magpowr DLCA Net tension amplifier products.