Automate. Inspect. Optimize. Empower Your Factory with Smart 3D.
For Quality Inspection and Robotic Applications
Gocator snapshot sensors combine blue-LED structured light with built-in 3D measurement tools for specific object features. As opposed to lasers that are used to scan moving objects, snapshot sensors use a single snapshot scan to inspect targets with stop/stop motion.
SCAN, MEASURE & CONTROL
Gocator combines 3D scanning, measurement and control in a single device, with
no external PCs or controllers required. This efficient design paired with highperformance
functionality makes Gocator easy to integrate into existing inspection
systems—minimizing system cost and maximizing product quality and throughput.
All Gocators are factory pre-calibrated so users can immediately set up the sensor
via a web browser and configure functions such as exposure, triggering logic,
dimensional measurement tools and communication method.
Once setup is complete, simply disconnect the computer, and the Gocator runs
standalone delivering high-speed, micron-level measurements in real-time for a
wide variety of critical inspection applications.
Gocator is available in a wide selection
of models suited to your exact application
WHY 3D SMART SENSORS:
• Contrast invariant, ideal for inspecting low contrast objects
• Volumetric measurement provides shape and position related parameters
• Immunity to ambient light means it performs in variable lighting conditions
• Pre-calibrated to deliver measurements in standard units
• Built-in protocols to directly interoperate with robots
These kits are intended for customers who have a UR robot and want to quickly add a Gocator® 3D snapshot sensor. Two kits are available, one for Gocator® 3210 and one for Gocator® 3506. Each kit includes the respective Gocator® snapshot sensor model and everything required to mount and operate the sensor on a UR robot arm.
Gocator® UR kits contain the following items:
- Gocator® 3210 or 3506 3D snapshot sensor
- Master 100 with sensor power supply and US cordset
- Power/Ethernet to Master cordset, 5m
- Gocator® 3210 or 3506 Universal Robots mounting bracket and screws
- Calibration artifact: 50mm ball bar, ½” sphere (Gocator 3210 kit) or 20mm ball bar, ¼” sphere (Gocator 3506 kit)
- Network cable, 2m
For users that already have a G3210 or G3506 sensor up and running and want to add it to a UR robot arm, you can purchase individual items from the kit (e.g., Gocator 3210/3506 Universal Robots mounting brackets, calibration artifacts) according to your specific needs. This option is intended for users that need a way to mount the sensor onto the robot arm and calibrate the overall system.
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information on our LMI Technologies Solutions.