Quickly connected to all commonly available fieldbuses: the valve terminal VTUG plug-in, as a new family member of the VG series, is electrically modular and pneumatically flexible.
The VTUG plug-in rounds off the VG family with technically superior multipole variations and a highly simple and inexpensive fieldbus connection for all standard fieldbuses and Ethernet as well as IO-Link. The fieldbuses are quick and easy to replace, as the fieldbus nodes are screwed onto the valve terminal. Particularly interesting for machine and system manufacturers who offer their machines and systems in modular design are the electrical modularity and the high pneumatic flexibility of the VTUG plug.
- Festo-specific I-Port interface for bus nodes
- IO-Link mode for direct connection to a higher-level IO-Link master
- Festo-specific I-Port interface with interlock
- Variable multi-pin plug connection using Sub-D or flat cable
- Reversible piston spool valves, up to 24 valve positions
- Reduced power consumption
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Choice of quick plug connectors
- Multiple pressure zones possible
- Sub-D variant and fieldbus connection rated to IP67
- Internal or external pilot air with the same manifold rail possible through the use of blanking plugs
- Sub-base valves with working ports underneath for installation in control cabinets
- Sturdy and durable metal components
- Manifold rails
- Fast troubleshooting thanks to LED display
- Manual override: choose from non-detenting,detenting or covered
Easy to Mount:
- Easy mounting thanks to captive screws and seal
- Connection technology easy to change
- Inscription label holder for labeling
Call us today at 317-253-5900 for more information on the Festo VTUG Valve Terminal and our other Festo products.