Training Course: Modern Industrial Pneumatics
This 2 day pneumatic training course aims to familiarize participants with the design, construction and operation of pneumatic components. This includes the interpretation of circuit diagrams and symbols as well as the construction of control systems. This training course sets a good background for further automation training.
Who should attend?
All personnel with general technical knowledge involved with design, installation, maintenance, operation and
servicing of industrial pneumatic equipment and basic control systems.
What information will be covered?
- Single and Double Acting Cylinders
- Directional Control Valves
- Air Preparation
- Flow Control Valves
- Logic Circuits
- Actuator ConditionsWhat will I be able to do by the end of this course?
- Interpret and draw pneumatic symbols in order to understand machine design and function
- Construct and troubleshoot pneumatic circuits for efficient machine modification/repair
- Determine root cause of component failure to correct and prevent failures
- Make speed adjustments to actuators to optimize process efficiency
- Understand and Explain the force/pressure/area relationship for safe pneumatic operation
- Describe the different states an actuator can assume and the importance of each for proper functionality
- Identify/explain function of pneumatic components
- Logic Circuits
- Actuator Conditions
Why train at Allied?
Here at Allied Automation we have 35 years of automation business experience. Our applications engineers are on hand to offer world class support and troubleshooting expertise as well as onsite assistance. We provide training courses to suit your individual needs with the best and most knowledgeable teachers in the business. Train in the comfort of our world class facility where breakfast and lunch are provided so you can concentrate on expanding your knowledge undistracted.
March 13th-14th, 2017
March 15th-16th, 2017
June 12th-13th, 2017
June 14th-15th, 2017
September 11th-12th, 2017
September 13th-14th, 2017
Time: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Course Fee: $890
Location: 5220 E 64th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Please call or email us for further information.