For engineers by engineers, that’s been the core of our business here at Allied Automation for three decades. Now we have decided to take that one step further. We built this business to help inspire, motivate and educate the next generation of engineers. These same engineers need to stay on the cutting edge of products like Festo’s Industrial Pneumatics.
Since 1981, Allied has provided training for our customers to support their manufacturing needs. To help them adapt to an ever-evolving world of new technologies. Today our state of the art training center is providing customer training on many products, including the Festo Modern Industrial Pneumatics training course.
This 2-day pneumatic training course aims to familiarize participants with the design, construction, and operation of pneumatic components. Including the interpretation of circuit diagrams and symbols as well as the construction of control systems. This training course sets an excellent background for further automation training.
Who should attend?
All personnel with general technical knowledge involved with design, installation, maintenance, operation and servicing of industrial pneumatic equipment and basic control systems.
What will I be able to do by the end of this course?
- Interpret and draw pneumatic symbols to understand machine design and function
- Construct and troubleshoot pneumatic circuits for efficient machine modification/repair
- Determine cause of component failure to correct and prevent failures
- Make speed adjustments to actuators to optimize process efficiency
- Understand and Explain the force/pressure/area relationship for safe pneumatic operation
- Describe the different states an actuator can assume and the importance of each for proper functionality
- Identify/explain function of pneumatic components
- Logic Circuits
- Actuator Conditions
Why train at Allied?
Here at Allied-Automation, we have over 35 years of automation business experience. Our applications engineers are on hand to offer world-class support and troubleshooting expertise. We provide training courses to suit your individual needs with the best and most knowledgeable teachers in the business. We also offer tours of our facilities and our technology center.
This facility is where we will exhibit robotics, motion control, vision, PLC-networks, mechatronic and other technologies associated with high-performance manufacturing processes. Train in the comfort of our world class facility where breakfast and lunch are provided so you can concentrate on learning without distraction.
Other Automation Training Offered at Allied’s “Automation Training Center” in Indianapolis:
- PLC Control, Motion Control, Robotics, HMI, VFD’s
- Process Automation
- Customized Training Courses
Modern Industrial Pneumatics: 2-Day Course for Engineers, Factory Technicians, & Machine
September 12th-13th | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
September 14th-15th | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Allied Automation Training Center, Indianapolis, IN