The F800 family of products (1 – 1000HP) are specifically designed for fan and pump applications. These drives can operate typical AC induction motors as well as the next generation
permanate magnet motors like Marathon’s SyMax series. These motors feature higher efficiencies for additional power savings.
- Mitsubishi Electric Quality: Mitsubishi Electric designs and manufacturers the F800, the internal IGBT and many of the other components. They control the product specifications, which helps future proof the installation. As an example we can replace the F500 from a twenty year old installation and use the same mounting holes. With the use of our Start-Up Services, these drives carry a 5 year warranty.
- Built-in PLC: In addition to the dedicated I/O that most drives have, the F800 has a built-in controller to provide an endless amount of possibilities. With the real-time clock option, motor events can be programmed based on time-of-day. This can save thousands of dollars by eliminating an external controller.
- Optimum Excitation Control: This is our technical name for how the F800 can increase the efficency and save up to an additional 10% on the energy costs. Since we know the application types, this drive has been optimized for the fan and pump. Simply, just turn on the Optimum Excitation and collect the savings. It’s that easy.
- Two Built-In PID Loops: The drive can control the PID loop for the motor as well as an additional external process. This can elimate the need for a secondary JACE controller.
- Advanced Diagnostics: The F800 has been designed for a 10 year life and it monitors internal components like the fan and capacitors. This data can be used to alert the facilities manager
to change the components before an outage. In addition to the internal components, the F800 can help identify impending mechanical failures. High and low limits can be set on the normal
operation bearing failure, filter clogging or belt breakage can be detected.
There are many distinguishing features of the F800. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org