Please join Allied Automation and Purdue University Fort Wayne’s College of Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science on Thursday, September 19, 2019, 8:00 – 10:00am for “Cobots, Automation, and the Future of Lean”. The meeting will be held at the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (3201 Stellhorn Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815).
How will automation and digital technologies impact the future of lean manufacturing? Steve Eakins from Allied Automation will demonstrate share how collaborative robots (“cobots”) can add value by boosting productivity and improving reliability.
Discussion will include:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Labor and market trends
- Paradigm shift: hard automation vs. flexible
- What makes a collaborative robot?
- The flexible automation value proposition
- Starting with lean robotics
- About Allied Automation and Universal Robots
We will also break into small groups to discuss how cobots, automation and digital technologies could impact our own organizations. We hope you can join us for this informative and forward-looking presentation and discussion!