Vision solutions for manufacturing
Balluff Vision Solutions are used in part checking during assembly, part tracking during production, and reading 1D and 2D barcodes along with detection of plain text. With standardized interfaces integration and operation is greatly simplified compared to more complex solutions.
For maximum flexibility and efficiency in automated quality assurance.
High-quality vision for harsh environments
Vision solutions from Balluff meet the increasing requirements for maximum quality and great flexibility in modern production plants by using industrial image processing and providing reliable detection for ultimate quality control.
- High efficiency through cost reduction, because the sensor can perform various functions
- Reduced scrap and downtime thanks to early defect detection
- Simple changing of the inspection task for changing lots means high system availability
Balluff offers SmartCameras, BVS E Standard vision sensors, BVS E Universal vision sensors, Vision sensor VCS E Advanced and BVS E Infrared vision sensors.
Reliably read codes in production and logistics.
Optical identification via 1D and 2D barcodes is a well established method of identifying components and objects and flawlessly managing systems and processes.
Balluff’s range of products in this area includes stationary barcode readers, mobile handheld readers and accessories for standard and industrial grade applications. All devices offer scanning options for the standard 1D or 2D barcodes.
- Reliable traceability of products in
- Stellar via a global sales network
- Simple startup
- When controlling supply processes (e.g. Kanban system), production control
- Optical tool identification
Balluff offeres SmartCamera Ident, Balluff BVS E vision sensors, BVS HS-P handheld barcode readers and BVS HS-Q handheld barcode readers.
Call us at 800-214-0322 for more information about our Balluff products.