Allied is proud to offer the KT ServiceBox, icotek’s highly functional and convenient service box for storing all of your cable grommets. We know how hard it is to keep everything you need organized and in one spot while you’re busy working. We believe that the KT ServiceBox is, hands-down, the best option for storing all of your cable grommets. The KT ServiceBox allows you to have everything you need available in one place, right away, exactly when you need it. The KT ServiceBox is perfect for installations and service calls. This handy box is made from elastomer and is halogen and silicone free. Let Allied help you stock your KT ServiceBox with the cable grommets you need to get the job done.
icotek offers a wide variety of cable grommets…
- Slit cable grommets for diameters of 2 to 17 and 16-34mm, suitable for KEL cable entry frames and KVT cable glands
- Flexible pyramid shaped cable grommets with multi range for various cable diameters. Enhanced strain relief possible via cable ties
- Flexible multi range cable grommets for various cable diameters
- Multi membrane cable grommets for feed-through of several standard cables with varying diameters
- Cable grommets for flat cables, used in KEL-FL cable entries
- Slit compact cable grommets suitable for KEL-QUICK cable entry frames and QVT cable glands
- Large flexible cable grommets with multi range for cable diameters of up to 75 mm, suitable for cable entry KEL183
- Large slit cable grommet for preassembled cable diameters of up to 65 mm. suitable for KEL-JUMBO
- Plugs for sealing unused slit KT and QT cable grommets
- Plugs for sealing of pierced membranes in DT cable grommets
icotek has been successfully developing innovative systems for cable entry and EMC cable shielding for over 15 years. They hold numerous patents which testify to their innovative strength, experience and solution expertise.
Wherever there are electric lines, pneumatic hoses, hydraulic hoses or optical cables that have to be securely routed into a machine, a plant or an electrical enclosure the icotek systems are in use. They tightly seal the routed lines and provide superior strain relief. If you have an application that has the possibility of extreme contamination by water, dust, vibration or extreme temperatures they offer reliable solutions.
Here at Allied Automation we have 35 years of automation business experience. Our applications engineers are on hand to offer world class support and troubleshooting expertise as well as onsite assistance. We provide training classes to suit your individual needs with the best and most knowledgeable teachers in the business. We also carry local inventory to make your buying experience a smooth and pleasant one. Trust Allied Automation for all of your icotek needs. We look forward to serving you.
Please call us at 317-253-5900 for further information on our icotek products.