On a tight design budget? Fabco-Air offers high-quality, reliable cylinders that will exceed all your light-duty application requirements without breaking the bank. Fabco’s F Series stainless-steel cylinders come in 12 bore sizes and standard strokes to 32 inches. Choose from adjustable air cushions, Viton® seals, rod wipers—and more.
“F” Series Cylinders are directly interchangeable model for model, bore for bore, stroke for stroke!
“F” Series are stainless steel body air cylinders that are the perfect solution for tight design budgets. This cylinder is reliable and is designed and built to maximize performance. It will exceed all of your light-duty cylinder application requirements.
- Available in 11 bore sizes: 5/16, 7/16, 9/16, 7/8, 1-1/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 2-1/2, and 3 inches
- Standard stroke lengths up to 32 inches
- The 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube is drawn and polished for low friction and long life.
- 303 stainless steel, ground, polished, and roller burnished cylinder rods are a standard feature.
- Roll-formed rod threads at both ends provide strength for customer connections as well as the internal piston connection. Oil impregnated sintered bronze bushing for excellent wear and long life.
- Full-flow ports and cross-slots on the end caps allow air passage to the entire piston and seal area for quick response and full force performance.
- Pressure rated to 250 PSIG pneumatic service.
- Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing.
- A multitude of standard options available.
All the Options:
Over 100 to choose from!